sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

Lennon, John.



"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."



"My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all."



"We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it."



"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!"



"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."



"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"



"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal."



"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."

2 comentários:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4nis_p8Gs

    depois dá uma olhada baby

    ResponderExcluir
  2. É uma homenagem ao John Lennon?! Que maaaaaaaaassa, nunca tinha ouvido! Amei, Ceci!

    ResponderExcluir